Category List

Sunday, December 15, 2013

This picture lit a spark in my head. Who is this character? He seems so... Devilish, dark, and mischievous to me. I want him in my story, but where to put him...? (EDIT: This is Raphael, Hugo's older brother! He's a street magician with an odd sense of humor that prefers to live in the shadows instead of in the spotlight, like his brother.)

This picture lit a spark in my head. Who is this character? He seems so... Devilish, dark, and mischievous to me. I want him in my story, but where to put him...? (EDIT: This is Raphael, Hugo's older brother! He's a street magician with an odd sense of humor that prefers to live in the shadows instead of in the spotlight, like his brother.)
This picture lit a spark in my head. Who is this character? He seems so... Devilish, dark, and mischievous to me. I want him in my story, but where to put him...? (EDIT: This is Raphael, Hugo's older brother! He's a street magician with an odd sense of humor that prefers to live in the shadows instead of in the spotlight, like his brother.)

Download whole gallery
Great
Great

Download whole gallery
Digel Spring/Summer 2013 Collection
Digel Spring/Summer 2013 Collection

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment